domenica 5 aprile 2015

C⊙L⊙RS / The Jungle Sauna

Only this time I have to write in english so also my trekking's partners can understand something. I didn't decide to do a two days trekking. Never, never and never! My body can't do that since 1989! My idea was simple... chill one day on a kayak and the second day walk for two hours. Take some pictures and tell in Switzerland about my incredible and difficult experience during the trekking. A lie, of course. Easy. But the agency decided to cancel my trekking. Of course at 8 o' clock in the morning. Alone in Luang Namtha, without an accomodation, with my big backpack. And of course without a Plan B. So I decide to go back to find an hotel and sleep all day long. And then... an other agengy... some people... a tuk tuk... two german girls (of course)... my plan B. Sorry do you have some open places for the trekking of today? To easy!

Consiglio barbuto: it's really a good idea to meet new people. And honestly I hated to sweat like a pork but I really loved to spend time with the rest of the group. Also in a jungle!

Backpack and Beard... Somewhere on the jungle, Laos... Stay tuned!



Bamboo
The lesson of prof Phon
Khmu village

Garlic
Rice and...
Grand Hotel Laos
I HATE YOU!
Back at School

Jungle Selfie


Cooking Class
Rice and...

Finally the River. Time to chill.
Say whaaaat?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento